Logistics & Warehouse Specialist
GIMBER is the new kick on the block, with all the gingerol you need to live fully. Zero preservatives, completely organic and made with premium ginger.
As a fast-growing company, we are making our spicy way through the zero-proof market.
There are plenty of good reasons to cut out alcohol, but there is NO good reason to cut out flavour!
You will manage all Logistics & Warehousing activities assuring alignment with the strategic business - and supply chain objectives of the company. In this role you will report directly to the Operations Director, supporting him towards an optimal, efficient and cost effective operations strategy within a fast paced international growth scenario.
YOUR CUP OF GINGER?
- You will manage the overall warehouse management activities and strive for continuous improvements
- You assure on time in full (OTIF) delivery aiming for optimal client satisfaction
- You tackle critical shelf life challenges depending on the requirements of the client portfolio
- You will focus on and manage key supply chain drivers such as warehousing & transport costs and inventory levels (including expiring date of batches)
- You will play an active part in the change towards a 3PL model and will assure a strong daily follow up and buy-in with your key 3 PL suppliers ensuring a constructive partnership in order to achieve optimal service levels
- You make sure that backorders and complaints are reduced to a minimum and analyse recurring issues
- You give support and guidance regarding multiple change management projects.
What we expect from you:
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree combined with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience within a similar role
- Preferably you gained your experience within the Food or FMCG Industry with products with a limited shelf life
- Experience within a start-up/ scale-up is a plus. Experience within a fast paced, commercial and strong growing environment is strongly required
- You gained a first people management experience and have a pragmatic and team oriented leadership style
- Experience with 3PL management is a strong plus
- You have solid communication skills ensuring good in- and external stakeholder management
- You are skilled in delivering projects on time and within budget
- You are able to work autonomously and combine a strategic and hands-on approach. You are stress-resistant, analytical with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are fluent in Dutch and English with a good level of French
What’s in it for you?
- Able to work remotely two days in the week
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated G-tribe
- Last but not least… drink GIMBER everyday
YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
If you’ve been nodding all along while reading this job offer, it’s your cue to give it a shot. Class up your career game with zero alcohol & tons of bite & send everything we need to know.